Bell Howell - Stop the strobs on your commercials they are dangerous

i am filing a complaint with the BBB and anyone else who will listen me ...Hello everyone...I just went to the website and posted the following message to them: "Hello, You have an awesome product, however, are you aware that the strobe feature being used in your commercials is triggering seizures in epileptics and others with seizure disorders?I have a very good friend who has been watching TV and all of a sudden the strobe comes on and she immediately goes into a seizure which could kill her.

This is dangerous for a lot of unsuspecting people out there.

I respectfully ask and beg you to please revise your commercial and take out the strobe use so that people will not be harmed by this feature on TV, They do not have time to change the channel or turn off the soon as it comes on it harms them.I thank you for your consideration and hope that you are understanding enough to take immediate action on this harmful part of your otherwise quality commercial for a quality product." we need to get this dangerous commercial to be revised and the strobe part taken off the air.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Bell And Howell Tac Light
Review category
review #925481

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bell Howell? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 09 #1224434 Charlotte, North Carolina

TY! This commercial needs to go! I get a headache every time it comes on and am afraid it will trigger a seizure. It's been years since I had one but when I see that strobe, I feel like I use to right before going into a seizure...and there is no time to change channels or shut off the TV! Please get rid of this commercial!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.